I think my soul might have a pretty dense crust. I'd like to think that all the inspirational bits and pieces I shared in my last blog most moved me to be a better, stronger and deeper spirit. But if I think about it at all, I was just as likely feeling a charge from within already when external inspiration came along and allowed me to reflect on it or even to just articulate an inner drive.
Someone turned me to Murray's "Commitment" passage when I was in a very deep slump. It had no impact on me at the time. It wasn't until quite a while later when I had gained some traction that I revisited the passage and thought, "Oh, that's what I am doing".
And in my last post I only covered inspiring words. There's no need to suffer that limitation. I've been inspired by human beings, art, architecture, nature, cities, culture, philosophy, humor, technology, and probably a few other things too.
No comments:
Post a Comment